Alpha Global Trading opening procedure
For existing Alpha Finance clients
Customers should complete and sign the following documents (available via email by the International Markets Division, 210 367 7460, Monday to Friday, 9:00-23:00, International.Markets@alphafinance.gr
- Alpha Global Trading Agreement
- Alpha Global Trading Questionnaire
Customers should also provide the following:
- Proof of identity (ID Card, Passport, Driving License). Handwritten credentials are not accepted. Info must also be written in English.
- Proof of address (Bank Statement, Brokerage Statement etc.)
- Email address
Additional requirements for new Alpha Finance clients:
- Alpha Bank Group Investment Services Agreement, including Investment Questionnaire
- Additional Terms for transactions via Alpha Finance
- Alpha Bank Account
Alpha Global Trading will be activated within three (3) working days from the date of deposit of the required minimum amount.
For more information or clarifications on the account opening process for Alpha Global Trading service, please contact International Markets Division at 210 367 7460, from Monday to Friday, 09:00 -23:00, or via e-mail at International.Markets@alphafinance.gr
Access Alpha Global Trading